October 17, 2014

New York Comic Con 2014 Book Haul

Hi guys! This is a haul of the books that I got while I was at New York Comic Con! I paid for one (the only hardcover in the pile) but the rest were free and some of them are ARCs. I also got a few free eBooks that I can't wait to put on my Kindle. I'm so excited to start reading these!





Here's a list of the books with links for where to find them:


I also received this free bookmark with a great banned books quote!



So that about wraps up my Friday NYCC haul. I was only able to get a Friday pass this year because the 3 day passes sold out too fast, but hopefully next year I'll be able to get my hands on a 3 day. 

Have you read any of these books yet or do any of them catch your attention? Leave a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment